Lynden International Logistics Co., a Lynden company specializing in innovative and integrated logistics solutions for the healthcare manufacturing industry, provides portability and information access through its online portal system.
“Our web-based system is just one example of how Lynden continues to listen to its clients and invest in services to make it easier for them to do business with us,” says Kevin Gillies, VP and General Manager.
Clients can see their logistics activity online and in real time. Lynden’s system allows access to customer orders, previous day’s sales (week-to-date, month-to-date, and year-to-date), proof of delivery by shipment, carrier and delivery information, receipt and inventory status and reports in pdf or Excel formats.
Included in the Lynden Client Access System:
- Dashboard View: Sales Recap - Previous day, WTD, MTD, and YTD
- Customer Order & Sales: Drill down inquiry to the lot level details
- Receipts: By ASN, PO or item - drill down to the line level
- Inventory: By warehouse, by item number, by lot number
- Customer Returns: Search by RMA, ASN, or item number
For more information, download the Lynden Client Access System brochure.